Friday, October 19, 2018

clearing some dust

hi. halo.



excuse me, is this the blog of a 23 year old girl (still a girl, no?) who used to love blabbering all her activities est. 2011?
yes?
HOLA AMIGOS

omg it's been A WHILE (it's just appropriate to use capslock since it's been that long ok?)
hi audreyau.blogspot.com i'm really sorry for neglecting you for almost three years but i really miss you.
wow.
i can't believe i used to make this blog as my diary back then, to tell how i was doing all day everyday and yadda yadda (still dont understand on why i used this words)
i'm 23 years old now just in case you're wondering (since my profile still show my age as 19 and im still struggling to find a way to edit that)
i'm alright i'm doing fine --> well, this always been my mantra this past few days hehe this past few weeks have been a little rough on me but it's okay i'm hanging on :)

um i want to tell you a little reccap:
2016 : i work as an Administration Officer in an insurance company and still work there (wow) been planning to find a new job since i feel like i dont develop much there but still struggling to find a new one wish me luck :)

2017 : i continued my study to get a bachelor degree  in Marketing Communication Universitas Bakrie. met a lot of my friends from broadcasting class and made a lot of new friends also from different uni. it was a really fun and new experience for me! i work from 8 to 5 and study from 7 to 9. you know at first i was really tired from working in morning to studying again at night like it really drained my energy. but as i got used to it, i really cant wait to meet 5 PM since i will be meeting my friends at campus. and of course i cant wait to meet my boyfriend there! hehe.

2018 : I GRADUATED! cant stop thanking Allah for this because the struggle is real my friend. thesis is really a piece of work. balancing work and thesis life is not easy especially when your supervisor lecture is also studying to get her master in Jogja and you can only meet her once in 2 weeks *back roll* i have to tell you i got a lot of drama in getting this degree. from having to change supervisor lecture  twice since our schedule cant match properly, changing title for billionth time, late seminar proposal whch got me stressed and cant stop crying in office hour (thank god i managed to go to park instead of my work cubicle that day. and oh thanks to Nei my bestest work partner ever for her bear hug that day love you!) but Allah is good. i got better and better. from all the late work, suddenly all my stuff got eased up. i can chase my thesis deadline on time (eventho i still got some drama in the process). and alhamdulillah i could attend my graduation at Oct 9th :)

i'm currenly reading a blog by Nara Lea and somehow i got so inspired of her positiveness and braveness to face all her problems. actually i knew her from twitter and i just know that she used to be famous from ask.fm and after reading all her positive answers, i check her blog and i miss my blog also :( so that's probably one of reasons i'm checking my blog again.

ok then let's stop here since i'm thinking of making a new post again *productive*
til next time.
adios!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your thoughts gonna make my day :)
oh, and i do follow back, feel free to ask me. thank you.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly