Tuesday, February 22, 2011

#disneywords

No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it. –The Emperor of China (Mulan) 

Everybody has problems. Everybody has bad times. Do we sacrifice all the good times because of them? –Phoebe Banks (Enchanted)

That’s the good part I guess. You get to go find a new dream. –Flynn Rider (Rapunzel) 

If you don't care for tea, you could at least make polite conversation. –March Hare (Alice in Wonderland) 

Beast: “Belle? Are you happy here with me?” Belle: “Yes.” –Beauty and the Beast 

I finally got some sense knocked into me, and I've got the bump to prove it. –Simba (The Lion King) 

This is you. This is your badness level. It's unusually high from someone your size. –Lilo (Lilo & Stitch)  

I shall not be able to do tomorrow, so I 'suppose I have to go back and do it now. –Piglet 

We dance, we kiss, we schmooze, we carry on, we go home happy. What do you say? Come on. –Hades (Hercules)

It's such a liberating feeling and it's happening to me. I've never felt this glow inside. –Jane (Tarzan) 

I'm like a shooting star, I've come so far. I can't go back to where I used to be. –Jasmine (Aladdin) .



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

your thoughts gonna make my day :)
oh, and i do follow back, feel free to ask me. thank you.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly