Sunday, August 19, 2012

the goal

first of all, i just want to say HAPPY IED FITR 1433 H!
wish god still give us that opportunity to meet this blessed month next years :) finally after all 29 days for fasting (not fully 29 days for me), we reached the goal which is the most waited Lebaran! u kno, that this day has always been my favourite day in years. things that remind me about Lebaran are: family, ketupat, nastar, new clothes and of course.... moneys (hehe). and i just got all of that and so happy :3

and just for you know that im not goin' to hometown this time (hiks). but it's ok, in here was pretty fun! i met all of my big families such as bude, pakde, auntie, uncle, and of course all of my cousinsss. we talked and ate and talked and watched ice age 3 and ate and talked and laughed aaaaaand my stomach is about to bomb right now. full-field :9

how's ur Lebaran anw? wish it's nice, just like me or even better :)

taqobballahu minna wa minkum wa shiyaamana wa shiyaamakum
minal aidin wal faidzin
mohon maaf lahir dan batin

audrey &fams<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your thoughts gonna make my day :)
oh, and i do follow back, feel free to ask me. thank you.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly